English For Business MeetingsNejprodávanější
Kurzem provází Bronislav Sobotka
No more stress, anxiety and sweaty hands because of business meetings or presentations in English. Master both basic and advanced business English phrases and pave your career path to a higher position or your dream job.
Are you tired of feeling stressed before every single meeting in English at work? Do you want to speak confidently and professionally during business meetings instead of using only short nervous sentences? Is the lack of knowledge of business English holding you back from a better job or a promotion? Then this course is exactly for you!
You will no longer look for excuses and beg your colleagues to communicate with foreign partners instead of you. You will be able to do it on your own with confidence, a smile on your face and a list of cool business English phrases in your mental “back-pocket”.
In the course, we are going to cover all the important stages of a typical business meeting in English and in each of them, we are going to study the most important phrases you can use and also expect to hear from others.
By the end of this course, you will be able to participate effectively and confidently in all sorts of business meetings in English. No more sweaty hands, shaky voice or broken English.
More specifically you will learn how to:
- welcome participants and introduce yourself and others
- give excuses and objectives and deliver presentations
- express opinions, agreement and disagreement
- give reasons and suggestions and interrupt people politely
- clarify things, conclude and summarise the meeting
- give compliments and also use special phrases for online meetings
As a special bonus, there is an e-book with all the phrases and their translations.
This course is for everybody who:
- would like to feel more confident about their business English
- would you like to run smooth and effective business meetings in English
- wants to sound professional and confident in English
- wants to learn both essential and more advanced phrases and vocabulary for business meetings
25 lekcí · 53 min
English for Business Meetings
Nadšený učitel angličtiny
Broňa je v Brně usazený učitel, milovník angličtiny a věčný optimista, který si často říká, že má asi tu nejlepší práci na světě. Pomáhá totiž lidem najít cestu k angličtině, zbavit je strachu z mluvení a radovat se z vlastních úspěchů a pokroků. Broňa se začal učit anglicky sám ve dvaceti a dotáhnul to až k červenému diplomu, zkouškám CPE a Celta, k učení angličtiny v Oxfordu. Více na www.brona.cz
Hodnocení přidávají pouze studenti s ověřeným účtem
I always enjoy Bronislav's lessons:)
“Thank you so much, David! ☺️“
super, great, thank you Broňa :)
“I thank you, Ľubica! ☺️“
great, many thanks :)
“Thank YOU, Lenka! ❤️“